Recycled by wille is owned and operated by Wasa Ecotextil AB, Hertig Karls Allé 8, 647 32 Mariefred. Telephone number 08-12 13 40 00, e-mail email@example.com.
What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
If you contact us via the contact form on our website, we will save the contact information you provide for as long as we need it for the purpose of maintaining the customer relationship. You can contact us at any time and request that we delete this information.
When you use our websites and apps, personal information may be collected via cookies. We only do this with your consent which you give in a separate window. If you consent to cookies, your usage information and information about which pages you have visited is stored. This could be technical information about your device and internet connection; for example, your operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identities. When you visit our websites and other websites which provide our services, we use various techniques to recognise you so that we can learn more about our users.
We delete cookies automatically after a certain amount of time. The amount of time may vary but the cookies are renewed each time you visit our website.
- Statistics which show us the number of users and which pages they visit. We collect information about the geographic location of our users, which browsers they are using and other relevant information so we can adapt our content to our users. We use the Google Analytics service. You can disable cookies from Google Analytics here if you wish
- Sometimes we use third-party cookies from other companies to measure website traffic, conduct market research, manage adverts and improve how our website functions.
If you sign up for our newsletter, we will save your email address in a list so we can send out newsletters on a regular basis. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the link in the newsletter email. You can also contact us anytime and request that we remove you from the newsletter list.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, you agree to receive e-mails with our offers. We will never share your email address with another company.
Your data rights
You may also request that we delete all the personal information we have on file about you. This does not include any information that we are obliged to save for administrative, legal or security purposes. Please contact us here if you have any questions.
How we protect your information
We respect your privacy and your right to control how we use your personal information. Our guidelines are simple. We strive to be completely open about the data we collect from you and why we collect it. We will do everything in our power to protect your data.
Most of the information we collect is entered by the customer themselves. Some examples of the personal information we collect include your name and contact information, for example, your mobile phone number, e-mail address, other digital addresses or your home address.
We register your personal information when you become our customer, sign up for our newsletter or contact us. We also collect information when you visit our websites and apps, for example, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data as well your IP address, device type, operating system and the type of browser you use when you visited our website.
How we use the information we collect
We process personal data for the reasons stated below and for any other purposes stated at the time of collection.
- When you order products on the phone or in our online shop
- So we can provide a good level of customer service; for example, when we respond to your questions or assist you in any way
- To store and analyse information so we can tailor offers and discounts to our customers and send them general or targeted information on products that may be of interest
- To administer customer profiles, carry out analyses and perform market research
- So we can effectively administrate our system and produce statistical data on the behaviour and shopping patterns of our customers. This data does not identify any individuals; it is purely for statistical and research purposes
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analysing the behaviour of our customers using our websites and apps
- To contact you by phone or e-mail about offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you
Legal basis, storage and sorting of your personal data
When you provide us with information, you simultaneously give your consent for us to register and store information about the product you have purchased so we can process the appropriate personal data for specified purposes. We have a legal basis for processing your information which is based on our need to fulfilling the customer agreement, a legitimate interest or when you have consented to us processing your information.
The processing takes place in accordance with current legislation so that that personal data is not kept for any longer than is necessary and is only used for processing purposes. We will store your personal information as long as you have a customer relationship with us.